H: +44 (0) 208 789 2000 M: +44 (0) 78550 54321
Contact and Book
All bookings are accepted on the following terms:
1. No contract exists until we have received a completed booking form, together with a deposit of 50% of the rent, and our confirmation of the booking has been despatched. Thereafter you become liable for the balance of the rent and this must be paid eight weeks before the date of the commencement of your holiday (unless otherwise specified).
2. The booking shall be deemed to be for the purpose of the people whose names appear on the booking form. The maximum number of persons allowed at the apartment is six (6) and must not be exceeded. In the event that the maximum number is exceeded without prior consent we reserve the right to revoke the booking without refund. Bookings will not be accepted from parties of young people and we reserve the right to refuse or revoke any bookings from parties which may, in our opinion, be unsuitable for the apartment.
3. If you cancel your booking, we will do what we can to re-let the property and, if we are successful, we will refund any payment made by you less a £50 booking fee for every week booked.
4. Keys must be collected from and returned to the key holder. These details will be provided when we acknowledge receipt of your final balance.
5. You will be required to keep the apartment and furnishings, fixtures, fittings and effects in the same state of repair and condition as they were in at the commencement of the holiday and to ensure that the apartment is left clean and tidy. We reserve the right to invoice you for any costs incurred if you leave the property in an unacceptable condition.
6. You will be responsible for any damage to the apartment, or the furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects. Anything broken or damaged should be repaired, or replaced with an article of similar type and value. If this is not possible, any damage or breakage should be reported to us and paid for before departure. We reserve the right to invoice you for any such damage.
7. It may be necessary for us to enter and inspect the apartment (with or without workmen or others) at reasonable times and/or reasonable notice in order to carry out repairs, or to enter the apartment without notice in an emergency to repair the property or adjoining premises.
8. You must not assign or part with the possession of the property or any part of it, or anything contained in the property or use it other than as a single dwelling for holiday occupation by the people whose names appear on the booking form.
9. You must ensure that nothing happens which may be a nuisance or inconvenience to occupiers of neighbouring or adjoining property or adversely affect any insurance of the property. 10. Smoking is NOT allowed in the apartment.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in the apartment.
12. These conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by you at the time when you complete the Booking Form.
© 2018 Bamburgh and Beyond. All rights reserved.